Header Ads Widget

5 days after receiving the Covid vaccine


 

I am very grateful to both Jacob and his mother Nicole for allowing me to tell their story.


Nicole

My son (19 years old) became critically ill in May 2021. 

5 days after receiving the Covid vaccine-shot (Pfizer brand), he was in the ER with breathing difficulties.  Within 24 hours, he had gone into septic shock and almost died. His diagnosis was "bacterial pneumonia with complications". He also had an empyena which was more solid than fluid, thus not able to drain. His kidneys failed and his heart rate was through the roof. Jacob was on a ventilator in the ICU for 14 days. 



There was a practitioner I had never met in person, but had been friends with on social media for quite some time. I remembered he is an energy healer and reached out to him in despair. He agreed to work on Jacob. He contacted me daily with updates and what he could see/feel. I found him to be very much in touch with what was happening, even though Jacob and I were over 2,000 kms away. 

I was very preoccupied with caring for my son, so in all honesty I never asked for many details about his treatment. I'm not exactly sure what he did, but I had complete faith in his skill and ability to do healing work on my son. 


We were told that Jacob would be in the ICU for at least 3 weeks. For the first week, his medical team was not even able to tell us if he was going to survive. 



He started working on Jacob on day 6 of being in the ICU. On day 11, even after his team told us it would be at least 21 days, Jacob was extubated and began breathing on his own. There were so many complications from his illness that he still had a very long road ahead of him and we were told that he would likely require dialysis for a time, If not the rest of his life. 


After coming off the ventilator, Jacob started improving very quickly. He was released from the hospital on day 22 and has been getting healthier every day. 


He requires no dialysis, medication or treatment other than follow up care. 

I am eternally grateful to our practitioner for sharing his gift with us and the role he played in Jacob's healing 🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments