Header Ads Widget

Regret after getting Covid vaccine


 

March 18th, 2021 is the day that I made a decision that flipped my entire world upside down.

I’ve been EXTREMELY quiet about this decision and the adverse effects that it has caused me simply because I didn’t want to scare anyone out of making their own decision on receiving the vax..

With all this being said, I made the decision to get my vax before I left Las Vegas to move back to my home state of North Carolina because I wanted to play it safe and make sure those around me weren’t in harms way. I also do have underlying autoimmune issues which I have openly talked about for a while now.



I’m not ashamed of why I received the vax because I know my heart was in a good place and my intentions were pure..and yet here I am struggling with adverse side effects from this life changing decision.

Doctors have been pretty lost on what exactly is going on..running multiple tests, medical imaging and neurological exams coming back with no answers..

Here’s just a glimpse of what I’ve been dealing with-

Symptoms that come and go:
Dystonia
Difficulty walking and weakness within the legs
Dull aching & sharp shooting pains within the legs
Vertigo
Heart palpitations
Lack of sensation throughout the body
Cold sensation in the legs
Pain behind the eyes
Tremor in right hand



Symptoms that are 24/7:
Short term memory loss
Trouble forming sentences
Feeling out of body
Depth perception is off
Visual Changes
Severe brain fog



I am not sharing this post to scare anyone out of making their own decision, however I do believe that people must know exactly what the risks are. These stories shouldn’t be so hidden on social media platforms or the news and I’m done being so quiet about this..

If there is anyone out there that is experiencing something similar don’t be afraid to let your voice be heard. Please share!!! I can use all the insight and help I can get right now..

Post a Comment

0 Comments