Header Ads Widget

Wednesday the 28th of April I got my second dose of Pfizer


 

Connor Hill 
Pfizer 28th April 2021
Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart)
Age: 17 Years Old

Connor's Story in his own Words
I was going to do my part and get the vaccine to stop the spread and hopefully have a return to normalcy. 

Wednesday the 28th of April I got my second dose of Pfizer. I had mild Fever symptoms for the next two days. 

Friday 30th April I went into school, I wanted to come back to school full time and make a return to my life before COVID or at least as close I could get it. I was going to return to Track and Field and be an active student again. Saturday however changed all of those plans.

On Saturday 1st May I woke up with horrible chest pain and I was rushed to the ER, Turns out I had the effect of a heart attack caused by myocarditis, An inflammation of the heart. 
Now they are telling me that all of my plans for the summer have been put to a halt. No strenuous activity for 3-6 months. MONTHS. 

For a 17 year old kid about to experience is last summer before senior year, every week is an eternity out there in the sun but, now I will not be able to fully harnesses its beauty. No poolside Job, No bike rides in the beautiful sun, No swimming by the lake, and no sports with friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments