Header Ads Widget

April 18 2021 I had my first shot of the Phizer vaccine

 




Back on April 18 2021 I had my first shot of the Phizer vaccine. For the initial first two weeks I had no reactions. Then one morning I woke up and was feeling a little off. Weakness and some dizziness, didn't think much of it. Over the next few days the dizziness didn't go away and now I could feel my heart was racing accompanied with some tingling in my left calf. The next day I now had the same symptoms but now numbness in both legs, arms and face had started and shortness of breathe. 


That was my first visit to the ER. They did an ekg, bloodwork and blood pressure, the said my heart rate was 120bpm but everything else was normal and sent me home with no answers and to follow up with my family doctor. Asked if this was vaccine related and was dismissed immediately.


Seen my family doctor and he had no answers but did say he thought it was an adverse reaction from the vaccine. He sent in a referral though for a cardiologist to look into my rapid heart rate. Told me he would talk to other colleagues regarding the other symptoms and see if there was a treatment to follow. 

From there the symptoms got worse with headaches now everyday and random muscle spasms everywhere occurring, the numbness and tingling in arms and legs more prominent and still an elevated resting heart rate. Now a slight tremor had started running throughout my whole body and brain fog had set in. Still with no answers and was told I might have to just ride it out.


One night a few weeks after this had started an ambulance was called and I was taken to the er again with uncontrollable tremors to the point my whole body was convulsing. They did a head CT scan and an ultrasound on my legs along with ekg and more blood/urine testing, everything comes back normal. The major tremors did subside after i was given a shot of I don't know what. Asked again about this being vaccine related and it was a definite no. Sent home again and a follow up doctors appointment was scheduled with there internal medicine doctor.

Two days later I talk to internal medicine doctor and he says all the bloodwork and tests suggests everything is normal and perhaps this is all anxiety related! Dismissing the vaccine as a cause. But he does order a battery of different tests. More in depth bloodwork tests, Gi scope (as I was having heartburn also), heart monitor, echocardiogram, ultrasounds again on my arms and legs looking at the blood vessels, neuropathy test, and a breathing test. 

All these symptoms remained and now my skin started to have a burning feeling on my arms, legs and a rash that would come and go on different parts of my body. At times I am now having double vision also. 


In between waiting for the testing, a couple more different hospitals visits hospitals, as the different symptoms occurred along with the all the other prior symptoms. They did another head CT scan and the ekg and blood work tests. Again no answer and denial for this being vaccine related.


I should add through all this my blood pressures have been all over the place as well as my sugars. 


Fast forward almost 2 months and all the testing is done. Again everything thing comes back negative or normal, they cannot find a cause to any of these symptoms. They now agree that it is an adverse reaction to the Phizer vaccine but admittedly have no treatment. 


Today was three months since taking my first and only shot. 

I will say I have some good days and some bad days.


The good...


 The tingling and numbness has subsided quite a bit but still comes and goes albeit less intense. The burning feeling of my skin has gone and the rashes seem to have cleared up. I still have very slight head tremors/shakes that for the most part have subsided but still have them at times. The dizziness only happens here and there but again has improved considerably. The double vision has all but cleared up. 


The bad...

The headaches aren't everyday but still have them more days then not. The muscle spasms have seemed have gotten worse. I now having some swelling around my eyes and what seems like fluid build up under my chin. My resting heart rate is still over 100bpm. Insomia has been another problem that I never had before. 


I have another doctors appointment tomorrow.


Thanks for everyones support.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Toma té de oregano por las novjes...y té de jengibre con 3 limones en las mañanas.

    ReplyDelete